This week the Liberty Hippie sits down with Steve Kemp and discusses a key event in his public education that he still remembers 25 years later, and how it shaped his outlook and the choices he is making as a father concerning education. We also talked about how it was not all bad once he started his homeschooling career. This was another great interview with a wonderful family man, talking about homeschooling, child rearing, and life in general.
After the interview, the Liberty Hippie looks at the EPA’s recent banning of paint strippers that contain methylene chloride. It isn’t just the act of prohibition that gets him fired up, but the fact that it is a government agency making laws without going through the proper channels laid out in the constitution.
All the Articles
- The EPA Planned to Ban a Deadly Paint Stripping Chemical. Will It Follow Through
- Retailers Remove Common Paint Removers With Deadly Chemicals from Shelves
- EPA Bans Deadly Chemical Used Paint Strippers – But Provides Loophole for Commercial Operators
- EPA Bans Consumer Sales of Methylene Chloride Paint Removers
- Trump’s Methylene Chloride Rule Leaves Workers Exposed to Deadly Chemical
And the Facebook Group!
If you really want to help the show grow, please subscribe and leave a review on the Apple iTunes Store (or on any podcatcher, though iTunes is the most important). You can also like us on facebook and share the show from there. We are on Twitter as @HSandHSpod, and sometimes even on Instagram, too.
If you feel so inclined to support the show financially you can click on the Amazon link in the side bar, or by checking out the Liberty Hippie’s bitbacker.io account, where you can show your support by donating Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash.
And subscribe to the show!